If you are interested in rapid technologies and smart manufacturing then this is the event for you.
The first event of its kind in Baltimore, NEXTgen-M will bring together a diverse group to discuss the place of Rapid Technologies in the city's future. If you are a techie, educator, manufacturer, artist or anyone with an interest in 3D imaging, modeling or printing NEXTgen-M is the place to be April 27.
Still need more inducement to register? Check out this list of phenomenal speakers who are contributing their expertise to the event.
- Dave Burns | President and COO of Ex One; nationally recognized additive manufacturing expert.
- Aris Melissaratos | The Johns Hopkins University
- Michael Weinberg | Public Knowledge
- Jason Berns | Under Armour
- Bryan Sivak | Chief Innovation Officer of the State of Maryland
- Mark Schlein | P.E. Chief, US Army, Aberdeen Proving Ground Edgewood CBRNE Product Development Facility
- Gino Gemignani | Whiting-Turner
- Susan Ganz | Lion Brothers
- Vincent Rossi & Adam Metallo | The Smithsonian Institution
- John Danko | Danko Arlington
- Jenny Regan | Key Tech
- Dr. Stephen Rouse | Director, 3D Medical Applications Department at Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Drew Greenblatt | Marlin Steel
- Jan Baum | Towson University
- Michael Raphael | Direct Dimensions
- Doug Kendzierski | Community College of Baltimore County
Register Now for NEXTgen-M!