Tuesday, October 20, 2009

3D Scanning Methods & Equipment for Reverse Engineering Airplane OMLs

In case you weren't able to make it to SME's Aerospace Measurement, Inspection & Analysis Conference in Baltimore last month to hear Michael Raphael's presentation "3D Scanning Methods and Equipment for Reverse Engineering Airplane OMLS," we've posted it below for you to view:



Michael and Pete Kennedy, our production manager, also co-presented on software and tips for Dense Point Cloud processing at the same conference. We'll post that soon, so stay tuned!

Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

3D Laser Scanning said...

Hi there,

My name is Shah, I am a junior 3D laser scanning tech. I recently got a job to do which involves a 3d scan on a private jet. Customer requires a CAD of the jet. So I was wondering if you have any tips or recommendations in scanning the jet. I am using the Faro edge arm and geomagic studio.

Your input would be greatly appriciated,


Regards,

Shah Ali